Monday, January 3

Cardiff Fans... "this feels like the biggest game of the season..."

Let me direct you to a little thread on a Cardiff City fan site ... you can have a look at what they're saying about us ahead of our game tomorrow...

They really do hate us... It's definately make or break for them!  (Cardiff City Forum)


As I might say on WACCOE - ":disbelief:" at that naff smiley...

The amount of poor grammar, caps lock and bad spelling - combined with the language means I don't think I'll be posting it on here...



But... its clear they hate us, its clear they want nothing more to beat us tomorrow and they feel they can restart their promotion bid with a win and jump into an automatic spot. 


While I think we do dislike them there's nothing like the pure hatred they show towards us, as is so often the case... teams love to think we care! Let them hate us, we tend to thrive on this us against the world attitude so hopefully it'll work in our favour...


It is a big game for us too of course, but a draw would do us, where as a draw for them may well still pile the pressure on... especially since they had the upper hand on us so easily 12 games ago. It could be galling for them to see how far we have come and how far they have regressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment